closeSelect Currency:
US DollarEuroAustralian DollarNorwegian KroneCanadian DollarPound SterlingNew Zealand DollarDanish KroneRandSwiss FrancRussian RubleSwedish KronaUAE Dirham
Forgotten your password?

Customer Login:

Home > Apostille Legalisation > Documents That Can Be Legalised.

Documents That Can Be Legalised.

What documents can be Legalised?

A document can only be Legalised if it has been either signed and certified by an official from the issuing authority or it must be certified, signed and dated by either a Solicitor or Notary Public in the United Kingdom. There are exceptions for documents which have Original  stated next to them in the list below (these DO NOT require any further Solicitor or Notary Public certification).

Click HERE to check the list of the countries that accept legalised documents.  

  • ACRO Police Certificate (Original)
  • Affidavit (Original)
  • Articles of association
  • Bank statement
  • Baptism certificate (Original)
  • Birth certificate (Original)
  • Certificate of incorporation
  • Certificate of free-sale
  • Certificate of memorandum
  • Certificate of naturalisation
  • Certificate of no impediment
  • Chamber of Commerce document
  • Change of name deed
  • Civil partnership certificate
  • Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) document (Original)
  • Criminal records check
  • Companies House document (Original)
  • County court document
  • Court document
  • Court of Bankruptcy document
  • Death certificate (Original)
  • Decree nisi (Original)
  • Decree absolute (Original)
  • Degree certificate (UK)
  • Department of Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) document
  • Department of Health document
  • Diploma
  • Disclosure Scotland document (Original)
  • Doctor's letter (medical)
  • Educational certificate (UK)
  • Export certificate
  • Family Division of the High Court of Justice document
  • Fingerprints document
  • Fit note (from a doctor)
  • Government issued document
  • Grant of probate
  • High Court of Justice document
  • HM Revenue and Customs document (Original)
  • Home Office document (Original)
  • Last will and testament
  • Letter from an employer
  • Letter of enrollment
  • Letter of invitation
  • Letter of no trace
  • Medical report
  • Marriage certificate (Original)
  • Name change deed or document
  • Passport (copy only)
  • Pet export document from the Department of Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA)
  • Police disclosure document (Original)
  • Power of attorney (Original)
  • Probate
  • Reference from an employer
  • Religious document
  • Sheriff court document (Original)
  • Sick note (from a doctor)
  • Statutory declaration
  • Test results (medical)
  • Translation
  • Utility bill