British Overseas Citizen Death Certificates Online
UK GRO Certificates Online provides a fast, cost efficient and professional service to obtain official Government approved Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificates, Death Certificates, Adoption Certificates, Decree Absolute, Wills / Probate, Apostille. We cater for the UK Countries, Ireland, States of Jersey, States of Guernsey and the Isle of Man.
From this page you can proceed to order an official Government approved Death Certificate registered by the British Forces and the British Consul or High Commission in the country where the death took place.
Full version British Overseas Citizen Death Certificates show the following information:
- The person's full name at time of death
- Any names previously used, including maiden surname
- The person’s date and place of birth (town and county if born in the UK and country if born abroad)
- The person’s last address
- The person’s occupation
Ranges of Overseas British Citizen Death Certificates
Death Certificates can be used to evidence the passing of a person. Due to our vast expertise, experience and long running relationships within various organisations, we are able to offer a wide range of service levels to suit your requirements. Please feel free to select the service that is most suitable for your needs from the the options below.
- Deaths registered by the British Forces and the British Consul or High Commission in the country where they took place, from 1849.
- Deaths that occurred in the Boer War and both World Wars.
- British Army Regimental records of births, baptisms and marriages dating back to 1761.
- Marine Deaths from 1837, which took place on British registered vessels.
- Aircraft Deaths, from 1948, which took place on British registered aircraft.